EG Fencing Solutions can supply and install a full range of fencing solutions. Our products and services can be categorized by the application for which the fencing is intended.
We are able to advise on the suitability of all types of fencing depending on the application and environment. We commonly use three categories:
Usually metallic and where the primary objective is to secure a site to a certain level. There are a number of types that can be used depending on the level of security required.
- Palisade – used for high security applications, where entry by climbing is a serious risk. Usually galvanized, but can be plastic coated to help lessen the environmental impact.
- Steel panels – used for similar reasons to palisade, but where aesthetic appearance is a concern. Can be plastic coated in a range of colors.
- Welded Mesh – used in lower security applications than the above, but where missile throwing is a concern.
- Chainlink – generally used where security risks are at their lowest, but are nevertheless a concern.
Usually wooden, and designed to define boundaries and give a variety of privacy levels.
- Close boarded – can be featheredged or shiplap amongst others. Gives good privacy and is particularly suitable for sites with varying gradients. Tends to be the longest lasting.
- Timber panel – this fencing is quick to erect and gives good privacy. Suitable where the boundary is generally level. Not as long lasting as close boarded.
- Hit & Miss – gives a lower level of privacy, but is highly suitable where wind load factors are high.
- Post and rail – solid timber fencing, often used at the side of highways and on horse enclosures.
- Stock netting – timber post and net, often combined with additional plain or barbed wire strands. Used for cattle, sheep, deer, horse, badger and rabbit control.
- Plain/barbed – timber posts with wire strands. The benefit of this arrangement is that it can be installed quickly and is suitable where the ground is undulating.
For more information on the quality fencing solutions that EG Fencing Solutions can provide then dont hesitate to contact us.